Online Microneedling Course
How do Online Courses work?
Online training is the perfect solution for busy professionals who need more flexibility in scheduling and/or prefer individual coaching.
Learn at your own pace and when you’re ready for hands-on we’ll use FaceTime (Mac), Skype or Zoom (PC) for one-on-one video conferencing.
It’s like having a trainer come to you without the additional travel time and expense.
Hands-on training can be scheduled weekends or evenings to accommodate your busy schedule.
You’ll need a model for one hour and at the conclusion of the training and with a little practice you’ll be ready to get started.
Individual attention and coaching gives you the practice, experience and confidence you need to successfully introduce your clients to this popular treatment.
Our Certification Courses are Comprised of 2 Parts.
Micro Needling Online Course
- Video Training
- Manual (PDF)
- Face Diagram (PDF)
- Certificate of Completion
- Hands-On Micro Needling with Instructor
- Student Start Kit (mailed to you upon receipt of registration)
- Experience working with tools and supplies in the Student Start Kit
- Coaching to perform a complete Micro Needling facial on your model.(You will need a model for approximately 1 hour)
- Certification upon successful completion.
- E-Mail, phone and live video support at no charge (as needed)
Student Start Kit Includes:
- 1 Educational Manual
- 1 Dermal Roller
- 1 Quench Diamond Collagen Face Mask
CERTIFICATION CLASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Certificaiton Course are only available to professionals with one or more of the following licenses: Esthetics, Nursing, Cosmetology, Barbering. Esthetics students must have completed all hours prior to taking this course.
We strongly suggest you check with your insurance liability carrier to make sure dermal needling is covered by your insurance company before registering for a training class.