Dermaplane Training In A Box
How does Training In A Box work?
Virtual training is the perfect solution for busy professionals who need more flexibility in scheduling and/or prefer individual coaching.
Learn at your own pace and when you’re ready for hands-on you will simply record yourself demonstrating your technique so your trainer can then assess your video.
Hands-on training can be sent at any time to accommodate your busy schedule, please allow 3-5 business days for assessments to be reviewed and your certificate be mailed.
You’ll need a model for one hour and at the conclusion of the training and with a little practice you’ll be ready to get started after watching your trainer review.
Individual attention and coaching gives you the practice, experience and confidence you need to successfully introduce your clients to this popular treatment.
Our Certification Courses are Comprised of 2 Parts.
DermaplanePro University Online Course
- Video Training
- Manual (PDF)
- Face Diagram (PDF)
- Dermaplaning Demonstration Videos: Left-Handed and Right-Handed.
- Certificate of Completion
- Trainer Review (Link To Video Sent Upon Registration)
- Student Pro Start Kit (mailed to you upon receipt of registration)
- Experience working with tools and supplies in the Student Start Kit
- Coaching to perform a complete dermaplaning facial on your model.(You will need a model for approximately 1 hour)
- Hands-On Assessment For Trainer Review (Video Submission Sent To Trainer For Review)
- Certification upon successful completion.
- Listing on the Find A Provider page at dermaplanepro.com
- E-Mail, phone and live video support at no charge (as needed)
Student Pro Start Kit Includes:
1 – Stainless Steel Blade Handle
1 – AHA/BHA Skin Prep Solution 1 oz.
1 – Nourish Dermaplaning Oil Sample
1 – 12/pk. #10R Butter Blades
1 – 6/pk. #10D Butter Blades
1 – NuPeel Natural Enzyme Sample
1 – Blade Remover Box
CERTIFICATION CLASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Certificaiton Course are only available to professionals with one or more of the following licenses: Esthetics, Nursing, Cosmetology, Barbering. Esthetics students must have completed all hours prior to taking this course.
We strongly suggest you check with your insurance liability carrier to make sure dermaplaning is covered by your insurance company before registering for a training class.