Within this outlined training, you will acquire the necessary skills and technique to properly perform a safe and thorough Dermaplaning procedure. Understanding proper sanitation, safety issues, and in addition, skin profiling is included in this course.
- The history & purpose of dermaplaning
- How dermaplaning compares with other forms of physical exfoliation and hair removal
- Client selection
- Contraindications to treatment
- Proper sanitation of instruments and infection protection
- Methodology for dermaplaning treatment including: maneuvering the instrument, clinical end points, trouble shooting and post procedure options.
- Pre-treatment skin analysis and explanation of the procedure to the client
Industry Professional(s) Only May Apply For this Advanced Educational Program.
$575 CAD + GST | Includes KIT
- Course Manual
- Instructional DVD
- 13x 10R Butter Blade
- 3x 10R Butter Blade W/Attached Handle
- 1 x 1Oz AHA Prep Solution
- 1x Metal Blade Handle
- 1x NuPeel Sample
- 1x Blade Removal Box