One of today’s most highly requested treatments, dermal needling improves skin’s firmness while reducing the appearance of fine lines and acne scars, all with minimal downtime. Dermal needling uses a minimally invasive pen-shaped device studded with several very fine needles, which is passed over the treatment area(s). The needles break down old tissue, causing deliberate minor injury to the skin’s surface thereby stimulating the healing process. Over time, new collagen is produced and the result is younger, healthier, more beautiful looking skin. Skin Deep Formulations offers a full add-on day of Dermal needling training so that you can offer this in-demand service to your own clients.
Dermal Needling is in high demand because results are noticeable and downtime is minimal.
Other Dermal Needling benefits include:
- Cost effectiveness (less expensive than other resurfacing procedures)
- Improved efficacy of topical agents used in conjunction with dermal needling
- Pore size reduction
- Scar reduction including acne scars
- Improved appearance of stretch marks
- Wrinkle reduction
- Suitable for most skin types
$575 CAD + GST | Includes Kit
- 1x .O5 Roller
- 1x Vita C Cleanser
- 1x Hydrate Serum
- 1x Replenish Oil
- 1x Restore Cream
Recoup the cost of your training in under 5 treatments!
- Dermal needling procedures range from $150-$300
- If added to an existing treatment the average up charge would be around $100
- The procedure takes 30-45 minutes to perform
- It is recommended that you price your treatments on the demographic around your business and going rates in your area
This program deals with the concept as well as the practical understanding required to perform treatments that generate collagen stimulation. Dermal Skin Needling is an ever increasingly popular non-ablative skin rejuvenation procedure. This program will certainly provide you the skills to perform this therapy successfully as well as the expertise to recognize the complexities of dermal skin needling. This is an excellent asset for any type of skin care specialist, who wishes to provide innovative treatments within their spa or clinic business using Dermal Needling Rollers.
- History of Needling
- Device Modalities
- Consultations & Understand the best ways to treat skin conditions, including acne, pigmentation, scarring, aging & Stretch Marks.
- Wound healing
- Understanding topical anesthetic
- Pre and post treatments applications
- Clinical treatment procedures
- Proper Medical Documentation
- Marketing Strategies
Industry Professional(s) Only May Apply For this Advanced Educational Program.